Wednesday, February 15, 2012

moving {again}

I hate moving.
I'll say it again because the once is not enough- I hate moving. However I'm also extremely picky about where I live. Because of this I've managed to move not once, not twice, but three times in the past one year alone. And tonight/tomorrow/Friday (whenever I end up getting around to it) I'm moving yet again.
This will be the first time I have lived entirely alone (besides my dog, who is ferocious if you're reading this thinking about breaking in) and I'm equal parts nervous and excited. Nervous because I have watched waaaaay too many crime shows and happen to have a photographic memory (yes I know stuff like that rarely if ever happens here but what can ya do).
And although I'm very excited about the location, the place and living alone I'm so unmotivated to pack/move that I can start moving in today and haven't packed like, at all. Uggghhhhh.
Once I get settled I'll share some pics of the new place- can't wait to get all organized/decorated/settled. I was not wise when I moved a couple months ago and pretty much threw away the majority of my dishes/furniture/silverware anything I wasn't in love with really. It's kind of nice to start all the way over and do it how I want and also kind of a hassle. Yikes so much to do!! Pray for me :O

No comments:

Post a Comment