Friday, May 11, 2012

favorite things

Every now and then I come to a realization how blessed I am. That happened to me this weekend. While I much prefer this happen in a non-traumatic way I can either way take the opportunity to count my blessings. Because of this weekend I won't be clubbing for awhile.. *pause for gasps* I know.. crazy. However, it could no have come at a better time because summer is coming. The weather has been gorgeous and my spirits have been bright. I decided to post some of my favorite things/blessings in hopes to brighten yours as well. The list is in no particular order just thoughts.
1. Travel. I have not done as much travelling the past year as I usually do however I have many upcoming travel plans. I love to look on the wonders of the earth and just think how beautiful it is. Hippie, I know.

2. Farmers markets. It's beginning to be the season of farmers markets. I love the crafts, the fresh produce and the atmosphere. It is so relaxing to just stroll and look at things.


3. Ok, let's be real it's the playoffs you didn't think Bron would make the list? I love watching him play- so exciting! And tomorrow he is being awarded his 3rd MVP in only 4 seasons. BEAST. I think this will be the year he finally gets a ring (wins the finals) and I am going to have a huge celebration.



4. My crew. I am honestly so blessed to have the friends that I have. They honestly love me so much and I love them like family. This weekend was yet again a reminder of how lucky I am to have such amazing friends. Lizette, Steph, Alan, D, Cheryl, Gladys, Dawny and anyone I may be missing- love you all! Special shout out to Steph for being my roomie shortly/having such a similar life/so much in common that we can talk about ANYTHING and to Alan for being amazing and making me happier than I've been in a long time. It's funny how you don't know you're missing anything until you find something so great.
<3
5. Brunch. Every time I watch Gossip Girl I have the desire to start brunching on a regular basis. I think this summer is the perfect time to start this tradition.


6. Crafting/Decorating/Nesting. I love crafts and the warm weather and easy days of summer make it easy to get in some serious work. New apartments are also made for decorating.

7. Sundresses. I love dressing for summer. By summer's end I know I'll be excited to layer more again but for now I'm dying to throw something effortless on.


8. How I met you mother. Hilarious. Enough said.

9. Dancing/Going out. I had a realization today that, while I want to take a long break from the club scene, I shouldn't let something/someone taint something I enjoy so much so in time this will be me again: 
get it girl.
 xx,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment