Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Recap

I can't believe June has come and gone without a peep from me. Mainly because June has been such an epic month for me. My birthday was on the 21 and that was also the day my favorite athlete won his first NBA championship. (I know, pretty good present right?)
This summer has already been filled with BBQ-ing and lazy days by the pool. I had to push back my Seattle trip until September but as it turns out that works better for my bestie that I'll be visiting. Crazy to think that it already July. Here is a little look in the past month or so for me...
My talented little brother Jacob did an impromptu photoshoot of me and Alan.. love the results. Be sure to check him out on FB and like his page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/KJ-Photography/277156672299803


 Enjoying the heat wave in bright summer colors
 My birthday celebration


 Heat victory was sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment